Basic Greetings in chinese 你好 Nǐ hǎo



  • Hello 你好 Nǐ hǎo
  • How are you? 你好吗? Nǐ hǎo ma?
  • I am very good 我很好 Wǒ hěn hǎo
  • Goodbye 再见 Zàijiàn
  • 晚 Wǎn night
  • Yes 是 Shì
  • No 没有" méi yǒu. 不 Bù
    • No, I don't have it translates to "没有" méi yǒu. 
    • "Mei" is the negation, and "you" means "to have". 
    • The word "meiyou" is also an option. 
  • Please 请 Qǐng
  • Right 对不对 Duìbùduì 对 Duì Right
  • Thank You 谢谢 Xièxiè
  • Welcome 欢迎 Huānyíng
  • Excuse me 打扰一下 Dǎrǎo yīxià
  • Sorry 對不起 Duìbùqǐ 遺憾 Yíhàn regret
  • Where? 在哪里? Zài nǎlǐ?
  • When? 什么時候? Shénme shíhòu?
  • How? 怎么祥?Zěnme xiáng?
  • Who? 是誰? Shì shuí
  • Which? 哪一个?Nǎ yī ge?
  • You are welcome 不客气 Bù kè
    •  which literally means "no need to thank".
      • Bù No
      • 客 Kè need
      • 气 Qì to thank
    •  but still polite, way to say "you're welcome" is 没事 (méi shì), meaning "it's nothing" or "no problem".
----------------
  • What is your name? 你 叫 什么名字?Nǐ jiào shénme míngzì?
    • Nǐ - you
    • jiào - to be call
    • 什么 shénme - what
    • 名字 míngzì - name
  • I am called Mandi 我叫 曼迪 wǒ jiào Màn Dī
    • Wǒ - I
    • 叫 Jiào - call

-------------------

I study chinese Wǒ xué zhōngwén 我学中文

She study tā xuéxí 她学习

you study 你学习 Nǐ xuéxí

we study 我们学习 Wǒmen xuéxí

they study 他们学习 Tāmen xuéxí





References

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K94mY0cUH_U&t=255s

https://www.fluentu.com/blog/chinese/mei-you/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toilet in China 洗手间 ( xĭshŏujiān ) bathroom

🍽️ Different Eating Styles | 吃饭的方式

Traditional Chinese Medicine 中药 Zhōngyào Medicine 药品 Yàopǐn