🎾 春天的时候我喜欢打网球
🎾 春天的时候我喜欢打网球
Chūntiān de shíhou wǒ xǐhuān dǎ wǎngqiú
📍 In spring, I like to play tennis.
---
🧠 Vocabulary Breakdown
Word Pinyin Meaning Tone(s)
春天 chūntiān spring 1st + 1st
的 de possessive particle neutral
时候 shíhou time / moment 2nd + neutral
我 wǒ I / me 3rd
喜欢 xǐhuān like 3rd + 1st
打网球 dǎ wǎngqiú to play tennis 3rd + 3rd + 2nd
---
🧩 Grammar Insight
[Time] + 的 + 时候 → “when it’s...” or “during...”
春天的时候 = when it’s spring / in spring
冬天的时候 = in winter
周末的时候 = on the weekend
💡 Sentence structure:
[Time phrase] + Subject + 喜欢 + Verb + Object
So: 👉 春天的时候 我 喜欢 打网球
👉 In spring, I like to play tennis.
打 (dǎ) literally means “to hit,” and is used for sports played with the hands, like:
打篮球 dǎ lánqiú = play basketball
打乒乓球 dǎ pīngpāngqiú = play ping pong
打网球 dǎ wǎngqiú = play tennis
---
🔊 Tones Practice Tip
Break the sentence into chunks and chant with rhythm:
Chūntiān de shíhou (↑ steady ↓ light)
Wǒ xǐhuān dǎ wǎngqiú (↘ ↗ ↑ ↘↘↑)
---
🎾 Related Phrases
我喜欢游泳 Wǒ xǐhuān yóuyǒng = I like swimming
夏天的时候我喜欢去海边 = In summer, I like going to the beach
你喜欢打什么球? = What sport do you like to play?
---
📌 Hashtags
#LearnChinese #ChineseGrammar #MandarinTones #ChineseVocabulary #UnlockChinese #HSK1 #PlayTennisInChinese #春天的时侯 #打网球 #EverydayChinese
Comments
Post a Comment