🗣️ Dialogue: What Would You Like to Drink?
📘 📍 Setting: At a café. A waiter is taking the order of Ms. Lin (a Chinese woman) and David (a foreigner).Drink! 🍵📖🎨
🗣️ Dialogue: What Would You Like to Drink?
你想喝点什么?
Nǐ xiǎng hē diǎn shénme?
---
🧾 Full Dialogue with Pinyin and Translation:
服务生 (Fúwù shēng) – Waiter:
Zǎoshàng hǎo, nǐmen hē shénme?
早上好,你们喝什么?
☕ Good morning! What would you like to drink?
---
林女士 (Lín nǚshì) – Ms. Lin:
Zǎoshàng hǎo, wǒ hē kāfēi. Dàwèi, nǐ hē shénme?
早上好,我喝咖啡。大伟,你喝什么?
☕ Good morning. I’ll have coffee. David, what will you have?
---
大伟 (Dàwèi) – David:
Wǒ hē chá. Chá hěn hǎo.
我喝茶,茶很好。
🍵 I’ll have tea. Tea is very good.
---
林女士:
Ó, Dàwèi, nǐ bù hē kāfēi ma?
哦,大伟,你不喝咖啡吗?
🤔 Oh, David, you don’t drink coffee?
---
大伟:
Wǒ xǐhuan hē chá.
我喜欢喝茶。
💬 I like drinking tea.
---
林女士:
Hāhā! Lǎowài xǐhuan hē chá. Wǒ xǐhuan hē kāfēi!
哈哈!老外喜欢喝茶。我喜欢喝咖啡!
😄 Haha! Foreigners like drinking tea. I like coffee!
---
🧠 Key Vocabulary:
Word Pinyin Meaning
早上好 zǎoshàng hǎo Good morning
喝 hē To drink
什么 shénme What
咖啡 kāfēi Coffee
茶 chá Tea
喜欢 xǐhuan To like
老外 lǎowài Foreigner (casual)
不 bù Not (negation)
---
💡 Grammar Tip:
[Subject] + 喝 + [drink]
→ Example: 我喝茶。Wǒ hē chá. – I drink tea.
你不喝咖啡吗? (Nǐ bù hē kāfēi ma?)
→ A negative question. Literally: "You not drink coffee?"
---
🔄 Practice Phrases:
你喝什么? Nǐ hē shénme? – What do you drink?
我喜欢喝_______。 Wǒ xǐhuan hē ______.
→ Fill in with: chá (tea), kāfēi (coffee), guǒzhī (juice), etc.
---
📌 Hashtags:
#ChineseUnlock #LearnChinese #MandarinDialogue #ChineseForBeginners #HSK1 #TeaOrCoffee #SpeakChinese
Comments
Post a Comment